- 8 walnuts
- 1 large carrot, roughly chopped (or grated if you don’t have a high-speed blender)
- Extra finely grated carrot for mixing in, optional
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of nutmeg, freshly grated is EXTRA delicious
- 2 pitted dates
- ½–1 cup of liquid, I typically use non-dairy milk and then add in water if I want it a bit more liquidy
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ of a frozen banana
- In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients (minus the additional carrot) together until creamy and smooth.
- If desired, mix in additional finely grated carrot (highly recommend!). Top with a few chopped walnuts and enjoy.