A cup of tea can make your entire day. It keeps you refreshed and energised. Therefore, one must always use the best tea brands in India to start their day.
Tea plays a crucial role in curing various types of illnesses and provides incredible health benefits. However, since India is one of the top tea manufacturers and is available with the most popular Indian tea brands, it becomes pretty confusing to think about which is the best tea brand in India for yourself.
There is no need to worry at all. In this blog post, we will cover the essential aspects of tea, like the benefits of tea, types of best teas in India, along with a list of the most selling tea brands in India. Let’s have a look:
Benefits of Drinking Tea
Using the best tea brands in India for a daily tea cup can offer a wide range of benefits. Since it is a famous beverage across the globe, it is available in different brands. As per research, drinking tea daily can lower the risk of heart attacks and other heart-related diseases. Also, the best teas in India can protect you from several types of cancer, neurological illnesses, etc. and decrease the risk of pollen allergies, Parkinson’s disease, and many others.
These are some of the top benefits of drinking tea:
Boosting Weight Loss
Yes, you read it right! If you are drinking tea regularly, it can promote weight loss by burning more fat. Also, it improves the metabolism that helps in losing weight. If you are trying to lose weight, do not forget to add tea to your diet program.
Improved Bones and Body Functions
There have been many types of research that show that people drinking tea regularly have better bone density than people not drinking. When you use the most popular Indian tea brands to make your daily cup, you are more likely to stay stress-free about getting osteoporosis when you age.
Tea improves not only bones but also body functions. You can easily escape common infections and illnesses too!
There are a few antioxidants present in tea that helps in burning fat and improve stamina during a workout. Therefore, you must not forget to drink a cup of tea before you set out for a workout. It will maximise your exercise performance.
Most selling tea brands in India contain caffeine as one of the ingredients, although a less amount than coffee. It helps in improving focus ability in people. So, if you are drinking tea daily, you will be able to improve memory, attention span and perform tasks efficiently.
Helps Prevent Cancer
Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant (Catechin EGCG) that has significant cancer-fighting potential. It helps in reducing metastasis and improving results for cancers of the lungs, breasts, colon, skin, and others.
Good for Your Brain
Undoubtedly, regular tea consumption can lower the risk of brain-related illnesses like Alzheimer and Dementia.
Tea can also boost memory and prevent cognitive decline. It even changes the way your brain works for efficient information processing.
Top 10 Best Tea Brands in India 2020-2021
1. Tata Tea Gold
If you want the tea coming straight from the place where valleys meet the mountains, buy Tata Tea Gold now!
- It has a beautiful balance of taste and aroma.
- It powers you with healthy deliciousness.
- It has unmatched and consistent quality standards.
- It is an ideal choice for discerning tea-drinking consumers.
2. Taj Mahal Tea South, Rich & Flavourful Chai
Taj Mahal Tea fosters excellence in each cup. If you want to savour the taste of a legendary tea, then do not miss out on buying one today!
- It comes in a unique flavour lock pack.
- It contains the precious essence of the finest tea leaves.
- It gives you the perfect balance of strength and flavour.
- It is also available in teabags.
3. Red Label Natural Care Tea
If you want to start your day with the goodness of 5 ingredients- Cardamom, Mulethi, Tulsi, Ginger, and Ashwagandha, buy Red Label Natural Care Tea right away!
- It enhances your immunity level.
- It has a unique flavour.
- It helps build body resistance.
- The maximum shelf life is 12 months.
4. Society Tea Leaf Tea
Want to use premium quality tea leaves for your daily cup? Purchase Society Tea Leaf Tea right now!
- It is a taste to savour.
- It is vital, robust, and packed with flavour.
- It makes you feel energised and revitalised.
- It is rich in antioxidants and other nutrients.
5. Girnar Instant Premix With Masala
Are you in search of ghar-jaisi-chai? Purchase Girnar Instant Premix With Masala today!
- It is a ready-made powder of robust desi chai.
- It is complemented by the refreshing flavour of cardamom, ginger, black pepper, and cloves.
- It contains 36 sachets of instant tea.
- It is a mixture of natural tea extract and a mixture of aromatic Indian spices.
6. Vedaka Premium Tea
To enjoy a rich taste and aroma, you can use Vedaka Premium Tea. It will elevate your tea-drinking experience. Purchase today!
- It has a rich aroma and taste.
- It is a fine blend of high-quality tea leaves.
- It is ideal for making tea of your preference.
- It can be served with or without milk.
7. Goodricke Roasted Darjeeling Tea
Desire the perfect blend of the finesse of Darjeeling, a strong flavour, malty taste, just like a bright golden liquor? Buy Goodricke Roasted Darjeeling Tea now!
- It has a delightful yet distinctive aroma.
- It is created for the true tea connoisseur.
- It has a shelf life of 24 months.
- It is a summer flush tea from Darjeeling valley.
8. Wagh Bakri Premium Leaf Tea Poly Pack
Nothing could be better than starting your day with a cup of Wagh Bakri Premium Leaf Tea. Order today!
- It has a strong aroma and flavour.
- It has premium tea leaves.
- Always store in a cool and dry place.
- It is handpicked from the best tea gardens.
9. Vedaka Gold Tea
You can now enjoy high-quality leaves perfectly blended using the best technology by bringing Vedaka Gold Tea home today!
- It gives you a rich and smooth taste.
- It elevates your daily tea-drinking experience.
- It has handpicked long tea leaves.
- It is ideal for making tea of your preference.
10. Tata Tea Premium
If you are looking for one of India’s largest tea brands that are genuinely a “desh ki chai,” Tata Tea Premium will be the right choice. Buy now!
- It relishes the exquisite taste.
- It is a unique blend crafted by tea professionals.
- It is perfect for fun tea breaks.
- It comes in recyclable packaging.
Types of Tea
Primarily, there are four types of tea available– white tea, green tea, oolong tea, and black tea. The significant difference between these teas is the processing time and technique, resulting in different health benefits.
The processing time for this type of tea is the lowest with a high antioxidant level. It is good for combating cancer. White tea is picked before the tea buds open while having whitish hair present on it. It has the mildest flavour among all the different types of tea available.
Green tea is the least processed tea after white tea. It is created by steaming the Camellia sinesis leaves. It carries several health advantages due to its less processing time. It contains EGCG, which is a potent antioxidant.
It has an intense flavour than green tea. It is produced using the oxidation or fermentation process. This type of tea helps in maintaining good cholesterol and has good taste too.
Black tea is the most processed tea. It is produced through the fermentation process to turn the green leaves into black colour. It has a high level of caffeine that protects your lungs and reduces the odds of getting a heat stroke. It has quite a powerful flavour.
By now, you must have read about the benefits of tea, types of tea, and the best tea brands in India. You can choose one as per your preferences and choice. We have mentioned only the most selling tea brands in India in this post. At last, the decision is yours.
If you have got any queries or suggestions, drop them in the comment box below. We will promptly consider them and get back to you. Good luck choosing the most popular Indian tea brands!